AMITIAE - Monday 12 January 2015
iOS App Updates: AutoCAD 360, Image Blender, iWatermark+, Slow-Fast-Slow
By Graham K. Rogers
Among the updates that were released here earlier today were both versions of the new app from Plum Amazing: iWatermark + (now version 1.5) and iWatermark + Free. The changes were the same for both:
- Position panel better designed and easier to understand
- Graphic watermark thumbnails fixed and now visible
- A fix for the occasional crash when cancelling video watermarking
- Device rotation disabled when watermarking video
- Arc text opacity for video watermarking now fixed
- Scanning signature shows a box: user asked to use contrast slider first
Also updated were the useful Image Blender (2.4.2) with a fix for using the share option with a masked foreground image. Autodesk's AutoCAD 360 was also updated with bug fixes and improvements.
Another update was to Studio Neat's Slow Fast Slow app (v 2.2) for changing the speed of videos on iOS devices.
- Adjacent points now snap to the same vertical position, making it easier to have video sections at a flat, constant speed
- When a point on the timeline is moved it is now easier to see the exact speed at that point and the overall duration of the video
- The speed algorithm has been tweaked
- Export bugs have been fixed
- The Glif ad has been redesigned and buying the Glif from within the app is now possible on those devices that support Apple Pay
Graham K. Rogers teaches at the Faculty of Engineering, Mahidol University in Thailand where he is also Assistant Dean. He wrote in the Bangkok Post, Database supplement on IT subjects. For the last seven years of Database he wrote a column on Apple and Macs. He is now continuing that in the Bangkok Post supplement, Life.
For further information, e-mail to
All content copyright © G. K. Rogers 2015